I’ve completed transferring over all 1,800+ comics (5 years worth) into this new Comic Press web site. This new layout should make it easier to read my comics and navigate through the site.
If you’d like to read specific years you can start reading each year at the following links:
• 2010 – I began my comics this year and to be truthful a lot of these early ones are pretty sloppy. BUT – this year I was involved in a car accident, my Uncle Al died as did my cat Oscar.
• 2011 – Was a roller coaster year. There was the good; I adopted Two Kittens and fell in love with Maria. But this year also was the year my father passed away.
• 2012 – Started well, but by the summer my heart was broken and I had to dive back into the dating world, again and again.
• 2013 – Began with the completed construction of my new Sun Room, had a colonoscopy and tried running for 365 straight days.
• 2014 – I met a woman who I thought might be the one, started playing Quizzo and began to be betrayed at work.
• 2015 – This year, well, it may well be the worst of my life.